Morgans Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registration No: 159488.
Approved trading names:
- Morgan Pullen
- Noble Johnson
Registered Office: 41 Gay Street Bath BA1 2NT. Registered No: 2759456.
All expressions of dissatisfaction concerning any services received or not received should be addressed to our Compliance Officer at the address above.
Should you not be satisfied with our handling of your complaint you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, contact details of which are:
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
There are timescales in which you must do so, we will advise you of these within our final decision letter. Failure to do so may result in your case not being eligible for consideration.
Morgans commitment to treating our customers fairly
Our commitment to you
- Provide you with clear information about the services we offer, including agreeing any fees or charges before any cost is incurred.
- Only make a recommendation after we have established sufficient information about your attitude to investment risk and capacity for loss, taking into account your needs and objectives.
- Encourage you to ask if there's something you don't understand.
- Provide you with access to a formal complaints procedure should you become dissatisfied with any of our services received.
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Provide as much information as you are able. Not telling us something or providing incorrect or misleading information may result in accurate or incomplete advice being given.
- Let us know about changes that might affect the suitability or appropriateness of any recommendation that we may have made previously.
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don't understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we could improve our service.